Corporate and Commercial
We advise companies as well as individuals on the full spectrum of their commercial dealings. Our team can assist with a wide array of commercial agreements and related advice including:
- Partnership, Shareholders’ and Unitholders’ agreements
- Sale & purchases of businesses
- Distribution & agency agreements
- Supply Agreements, Terms & Conditions of Sale and general terms of trade
- Confidentiality & non-disclosure Agreements
- Intellectual property advice and IP Australia applications and registrations
- Employment, consultancy and service agreements
- Investment and loan agreements
- Trust Deeds and corporate structuring advice
- Corporate finance advice and debt structuring
- Joint venture agreements
- Commercial disputes and corporate debt recovery
We also advise and assist with a wide array of Competition and Consumer issues, whether it be ACCC investigations and prosecutions or providing guidance in relation to compliance with obligations under the Australian Consumer Law including:
- misleading and deceptive conduct claims
- consumer guarantees
- unconscionable conduct or unfair contracts provisions.
Our guidance is always solutions based and commercially focused so you can avoid the distraction of dealing with legal issues and focus on growing your business.
We don’t believe in providing overly legalistic advice which is both impractical and difficult to understand. Rather, we focus on the unique needs of your business and industry, providing answers which meet your immediate needs and long term commercial objectives.