Executive Assistant/Paralegal Support Role
- Work in a high performing and friendly team
- Cloud environment, work from home
- Salary negotiable, based on experience
If you want to be part of a winning team, then this company is for you. We are a full service legal practice that offers a range of commercial legal services. Our focus is on serving our clients through a dynamic and exciting team environment.
About the role:
This position provides Executive Assistance to a small team of Senior Lawyers for our newly developed Sydney arm. It will be the head Administration role of the Sydney staff but tasks can be shared between the Melbourne and Sydney team depending on workloads. The people you work with are easy going, hard-working and professional. You will have a proven history of taking responsibility for your tasks and completing them to company processes and procedures in set timeframes.
More specifically you will;
- Anticipate and prepare materials needed for correspondence, appointments, meetings, telephone calls, conferences etc.
- Compose and type correspondence from dictation, verbal direction, or from knowledge of company policy or procedures, file correspondence and other records
- Handle administrative details, usually of a confidential nature and use considerable judgement and initiative to determine the approach or action to take in non-routine situations
- Management of Sydney arm
- Schedule appointments, arrange travel schedules, make bookings and reservations and make purchases
- Create, edit and format Word, Excel and Powerpoint documents
- Paralegal duties required to support lawyers of Sydney arm
- Filing of Court documents where required
- Assistance with overflow administration support to Melbourne arm
- Be able to work remotely
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
The ideal candidate will be a confident, mature minded, self-directed, proactive person with a strong attention to detail. You will be client focused and have high integrity/work ethic. You will be an active listener, a great communicator and collaborator, and be capable of getting results and building strong networks and relationships. You will possess strong attention to detail with administration and have a systematic approach to administration processes and business operations. You are able to work well autonomously and well as in a team. You have a positive attitude and enjoy a professional services environment. You will also be looking for a role with a company that has a history of rewarding and taking care of its staff.
- You will be someone with PA experience or similar
- PC/Microsoft Suite skills are required
- Proficiency with Excel and Word
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- You must have excellent time management skills
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be able to multitask and work autonomously in a busy enviornment
- Be flexible to be able to provide support to the team
- High levels of enthusiasm, energy and resourcefulness
- High attention to detail
If you think you’re the right fit, or know someone who is, we’d love to hear from you: [email protected]